In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data that you provide to us via the website. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle your personal data with care.
Brockmeyer complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
- This means in any case that: We process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy statement;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
If, after reading our Privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
3821 BM Amersfoort
Tel: +31 (0) 33 820 02 58
WHAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR
Your personal data will be processed by Brockmeyer for the following purposes:
To answer (contact) requests via the website;
Sending further information when you request it;
Securing our website;
To be able to adequately admit you to the services of Brockmeyer that you have requested yourself;
Inform you about further services from Brockmeyer, if applicable;
Gain insight into the use of the service and to optimize and possibly personalize this service;
Manage the relationship between you and Brockmeyer, including properly handling changes to your personal data.
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Company Name;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- IP address.
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
- Taking care of the security on our website, we do this via the Blogvault plugin to which IP addresses are sent. The IP addresses are not stored for a long time but are used by Blogvault to make the firewall work properly.
- With Brockmeyer suppliers. Brockmeyer may pass on information about users to suppliers we use to provide the service. If that is the case, we conclude written agreements with suppliers who process personal data on behalf of Brockmeyer. Appropriate obligations are laid down herein to ensure the security of this data.
- Managing our customer base in a CRM (customer relationship management) system. We manage contact details of customers and prospects in a central CRM. For this we use Salesforce and Pardot.
We only pass on personal data to parties with whom we have concluded a processor agreement. We naturally make agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years) if written permission has been given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Brockmeyer does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Brockmeyer are bound by confidentiality.
- We use a username and password on all our systems;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
Our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party on your instructions. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. If we cannot find a solution together with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of the protection of personal data.